Helping New Farms be Successful Through Education
Current Initiative - Deadline April 27th, 2020
10 Partial Scholarships
Recipients can enroll for $180 registration fee and $39 per month
(Regular Subscription Registration Fee is $750, Lifetime $2,500)
You must have a public application video or videos posted to instagram or facebook. You can make as many videos as you need to cover all required information. Video must include
- Video of your farm or detailed explanation of your plan to get a farm
- Reason for financial need
- Why the Neversink Course is the best choice for your education. The more details here the better.
- Tag @neversinkfarm #beginningfarmerproject #neversinkfarmcourse and #conorcrickmore
Then send an email with subject "BFP" to email@example.com with the following- (incomplete applications will not be considered.)
- Name, Address, Phone Number
- Farm Name and Address
- Instagram Account and Facebook Account Name
- Location link of application video(s)
You will be notified if selected.
The Beginning Farmer Project's mission is to connect beginning farmers with affordable education. This current initiative is to give those who would otherwise not be able to afford an online course the chance to take advantage of the great benefits of a course during those initial years of setting up their farm business.
BFP has helped more than 90 beginning farmers through scholarships to the Neversink Online Course. 2019 round has ended.